Neck Pain Relief with our Crofton Chiropractor
Our Crofton chiropractor, Dr. Shaun McClenny delivers effective and natural relief for your neck pain. Our treatments are natural and work with your body's ability to heal itself. Neck pain does not have to limit your activities or contribute to daily stress. Instead, our chiropractic care for neck pain begins to work immediately to reduce your symptoms. Then, with continued care, you experience lasting relief and a reduction in future neck pain episodes.
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain
Neck pain may be the result of whiplash which can occur during a vehicle accident. If you have recently been in a car accident and were hit from behind, your head may have quickly thrust forward and backward. This can move the small vertebrae of your neck and push them out of alignment. It also places stress on your neck muscles, which may have overstretched. This can lead to intense neck pain. Other causes of neck pain included prolonged poor posture or an improperly arranged work area. You may also experience neck pain from sleeping difficulties or spinal abnormalities such as scoliosis. Dr. McClenny examines your neck to determine the reasons for your pain, then he develops a chiropractic care plan to eliminate your discomfort. Some of the techniques we use at Capita Rehab of Crofton include:
- Gentle chiropractic adjustments to reposition your vertebrae
- Spinal decompression to eliminate neck pain from conditions such as herniated discs
- Acupuncture to improve energy and circulation flow and decrease inflammation in your neck
- Lifestyle changes to show you how to keep your neck in a healthy alignment
- Exercises to strengthen the muscles in and around your neck to avoid future concerns
- Massage to reduce muscular tension and imbalances that are contributing to your neck pain
Contact us Today
We invite you to schedule your examination and determine the best healing treatments for your neck pain. Please call us at 410-451-3561 today.