Chiropractic Services Offered at Capitol Rehab of Crofton
Dr. McClenny and our dedicated staff here at Capitol Rehab of Crofton offer a wide range of services to relieve pain, restore function and improve quality of life. Our natural, non-surgical techniques include:
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic care can help you get over a nagging injury, acute pain or longstanding musculoskeletal misalignment that's keeping your body off balance. By correcting small but disabling dislocations within spinal joints, we can improve your posture, relieve your symptoms and make you less vulnerable to future injuries.
- Spinal Decompression - Spinal decompression therapy is a non-surgical alternative to major surgical procedures for treating bulging/herniated discs and nerve root impingement. Our motorized table applies flexion distraction to the spinal column, creating space and negative pressure that brings the discs back into alignment (and away from that sensitive nerve tissue).
- Acupuncture - Acupuncture is an ancient technique that still holds modern appeal for its ability to relieve injury pain and treat chronic disorders. The acupuncture needles actually stimulate your body's natural pain-relieving substances to help you feel better without drugs. While multiple sessions usually yield the best results, you may find yourself improving after the very first session.
- Massage - Massage can be a crucial healing modality in the treatment of practically any kind of soft tissue injury. The manual techniques included in this disciple can loosen muscles, relieve pain and spasms, reduce inflammation and enhance circulation to speed the healing process. Sports massage focuses on preparing specific muscle groups for your activity of choice or helping those muscle groups recover following that activity.
- Weight Loss - We've partnered with Dr. Yolandra Hancock to offer our Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Program to patients who wish to boost their health and comfort by shedding excess pounds. Upon completion of the program, our Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Support Program can help you continue eating for health. We also offer personalized counseling and wellness packages.
- Physical Therapy - Physical therapy re-trains injured or weakened body parts to ensure that you regain strength, balance and flexibility. Our AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill and other proven techniques can help you get your body back on track.
- Sports Nutrition & Movement - Good nutrition is critical for good athletic performance and recovery, which is why we provide 4-week, 8-week and 12-week sports nutrition programs to help you customize your eating habits for best results. Functional movement screening complements your nutritional efforts by evaluating your balance, motor control and mobility through seven fundamental movement patterns.
Which Services Can Benefit You? Schedule an Evaluation to Find Out!
With the sheer number of natural rehabilitative services available at our clinic -- and the many ways they can be combined to enhance healing, strength, balance and mobility -- you may be wondering where even to start. Find out exactly how our services and techniques can benefit you by calling Capitol Rehab of Crofton at 410-451-3561 for an initial evaluation!