Basic Nutrition Counseling in Crofton, MD
We partner with our clients to create personalized programs to provide the knowledge and skills for our clients to make empowered action towards achieving healthier lifestyles. Unlike standard diet centers with weight loss counselors, our clients benefit from the personalized attention of Dr. Yolandra Hancock, a licensed medical physician and certified health and wellness consultant.
- Initial Consultation—1 hour: Insurance accepted/$250 (cash pay)
- Follow-Up Consultation—30 minutes: Insurance accepted/$175 (cash pay)
- Initial Family Consultation (Limit of two adults per appointment)—2 hours: Insurance accepted/$300 (cash pay
- Follow-Up Consultation-30 minutes: Insurance accepted/$200 (cash pay)
Personalized Wellness Counseling
Personalized Wellness Counseling provides a more in depth evaluation of your health risks and health practices. During the initial consultation, Dr. Hancock will get a thorough understanding of your family and personal health history in order to make sound recommendations for healthier practices. You will receive a personalized eating plan, recipes and practical tips to help you adopt positive nutrition and physical activity habits. Dr. Hancock will provide resources to support you so that you stay on track towards achieving your goals.
- Initial Consultation—90 minutes: Insurance accepted/$300 (cash pay)
- Follow-Up Consultation—1 hour: Insurance accepted/$200 (cash pay)
- Initial Family Consultation (Limit of two adults per appointment)—2 hours: Insurance accepted$350 (cash pay)
- Follow-Up Consultation-1 hour: Insurance accepted/$250 (cash pay)
Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Program
This program is designed to assist individuals in their quest to lose weight. We provide resources and support to achieve your weight management goals. The program includes:
- 12 group nutrition classes
- A one-hour nutrition counseling appointment with Dr. Hancock
- Food journal
- Web-based tools and resources, including recipes, meal planning ideas and cooking tips
- Price: $400
Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Support Package
The Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Package is exclusively offered to those who have taken the Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Program, so they can continue with their weight loss success. Clients will receive four 30-minute group consultations with Dr. Hancock to support clients with their new eating plans. (This package is not available for families)
• Four, 30-minute group sessions
Personalized Wellness Package
The Personalized Wellness Package provides four hours of personal wellness and nutrition counseling. During the initial consultation, Dr. Hancock will get a thorough understanding of your personal health history. You will receive a personalized eating plan, recipes and practical tips to help you adopt positive nutrition and physical activity habits. You will receive two follow-up consultations to support you so you stay on track toward your goals.
- An initial, 90 minute counseling appointment
- Two, one-hour follow-up appointments
- Insurance accepted/$700 (cash pay)
For families (limit of two adults per appointment):
- An initial, two-hour family counseling appointment
- Two, one-hour follow-up appointments
- Insurance accepted/$850 (cash pay)
The 6-Pack is perfect for clients who are closer to reaching their health goals, but still need some ongoing support and time to address questions. Clients work with Dr. Hancock to refine their eating and supplement plan and address their questions. (This package is not available for families)
- Six, 30-minute follow-up appointments
- Price: $550
Body composition analysis
There’s more to the story than just the number on the scale! Know what you’re made of by undergoing body composition analysis with our bioimpedance analyzer. You will learn about your Body Fat, Lean Body Mass, Total Body Water and optimal ranges as well as your resting metabolic rate and BMI.
- Analysis: Insurance accepted/$175 (cash pay)
- Post-analysis 30 minute counseling session: Insurance accepted/$125 (cash pay)
Cancellation Policy: You will be billed in full for any no-show or cancellations within 24 hours of the prescheduled appointment.